State Aid for Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Areas
Advanced Training on Regulation and Best Practice
for National Funding, EAFRD and Financial Instruments
27-28 March 2017 | Brussels
If you have any questions in regard to the training please contact Maja Wirbatz.
State aid rules for agricultural and rural development measures present the double challenge of implementing the general principles of competition and State aid law and having to guarantee coherence with the EU's common agricultural and rural development policies.
Our experts will give you a comprehensive overview on the concepts and rules applicable for the agricultural products and share with you their experiences on how to ensure compliance of your projects with the State aid law.
A special focus will be laid on the State aid requirements for the funding from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) as well as on the loans, guarantees and other financial instruments for rural development.
The participants will be actively involved in the training. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunities to present your own problematic issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the training. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
- Officials form Ministries involved in funding and co-financing and marketing of agricultural and forestry projects and products, such as:
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Ministry of Rural Development
- Ministry of Forestry
- Ministry of Regional Development
- Officials from National State Aid Monitoring Offices
- Experts working with the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) as well as with other EU Funds and programmes supporting rural development
- Experts providing and supervising of national payments in the agricultural sector from:
- National Paying Agencies
- Rural Development Funds
- State Funds
- Credit Guarantee Funds
- Experts from public and private banks providing loans and guarantees for agricultural and rural development projects
- Experts from farmers' associations and other agricultural organizations
|Confirmation of Participation
A confirmation of participation will be handed out after the training.
Training participants will receive a free copy of Phedon Nicolaides' book 'State Aid Uncovered', a compilation of all State Aid Uncovered articles from 2016.
Find the latest articles on: