In addition to our regular events, we also offer in-house seminars to public and private institutions all over Europe. These trainings can have a similar content to our regular programme, or can be designed in cooperation with you to meet your specific needs.
We work with established experts from the European Commission and European Member States, as well as high-level lawyers and consultants, who support Lexxion as both authors and speakers. At an in-house seminar they will focus on and analyse your institution's particular needs.
“Lexxion tailor made an in-house state aid training session for Finance Wales plc which took place in Cardiff in February 2014, delivered by Professor Phedon Nicolaides. By tailoring the course to the specific needs of Finance Wales plc it not only provided an opportunity to refresh participants' knowledge and understanding of state aid matters, it also engaged colleagues from across the organisation in discussing the impact of new state aid developments on the business. I would strongly recommend Lexxion for state aid training.”
Judi Oates – Group Compliance Officer – Finance Wales plc
Why organise an in-house seminar with Lexxion?
- Your choice: Design the seminar with us and decide on topics, speakers, and format
- Your house: Focus exclusively on topics that are important for your institution, and discuss sensitive issues in a confidential atmopshere
- Your team: Train a group of employees simultaneously to ensure that everyone is on the same page
- Your budget: Eliminate all travel and hotel costs
The core expertise of Lexxion - as a training centre and legal publisher - are the following areas:
- European State Aid and Competition Law
- Structural Funds (European Regional Development Fund, European Social Fund, Cohesion Funds)
- European Procurement and Public Private Partnership
- European Food and Feed Law
- Carbon & Climate and Renewable Energies
- Risk Regulation
This list is not exhaustive - if you are interested in training on another topic, we would be happy to assist you in the conception and organisation of your seminar. Please contact us for more information.
If you are interested in an in-house seminar, please contact us and we will be delighted to provide you with further information.