Auditees vs Auditors in the field of ESI Funds
29-30 September 2016 | Brussels
If you have any questions in regards to the programme of the upcoming EStIF Workshop on Audits of ESI Funds or you would like to get any additional information, please contact
Our experts will give you a comprehensive overview and expert
guidance helping to answer the following questions in your day-to-day business:
- Do the ESI Funds provide value for money?
- Have the used funds been kept to a minimum (economy)?
- Have the results been achieved with the fewest possible resources (efficiency)?
- Have spending or policy objectives been met (effectiveness)?
|Who should participate?
- Experts in charge of monitoring, evaluation, control and performance audit of ESI Funds, especially from:
- Managing and audit authorities
- Monitoring committees
- Intermediate bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Court of auditors
- Beneficiaries of Eu funded projects
- Bodies working in European Territorial Cooperation
- Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
- Consultants and lawyers