EStIF Interactive Forum: Management, Control & Audit of ESI Funds
Workshops – Case Studies – Exchange
11-12 May 2017 | Zagreb
European Annual Conference corresponding to our European Structural and Investment Funds Journal (EStIF).
If you have any questions regarding the conference or you would like to get any additional information, please contact Juliana Veit.
The EStIF Interactive Forum provides a platform for practitioners to exchange knowledge, experiences and best practice on the management and control of ESI Funds.
On day 1, a selection of crucial topics will be discussed in practical interactive sessions, where the participants are invited to actively discuss their challenges and questions with our experts and participants from various Member States. Our speakers will give profound presentations on the single topics, followed by an interactive part, including practical exercises, case studies and discussion, which allow a hands-on insight into the topics.
On day 2, the focus is set on two specific topics that will be explored and discussed in a full-day workshop, allowing an in-depth insight into the topic with sufficient room for interaction, lively debates and your individual questions.
The following topics will be discussed in depth in interactive sessions on day 1:
On day 2 you may choose between the following two full-day workshops:
- How to fulfil the new reporting and audit requirements: Management declaration, annual summary & annual accounts
- How to calculate Simplified Cost Options – flat rates, lump sums and standard scales of unit costs
- Implementing the new requirements on management verifications
- Designing a strategy to prevent and combat fraud & corruption in your institution
- How to effectively use performance audit and its results?
- Making best use of the European Fund for Strategic Investment (EFSI) & Financial Instruments
- ESI Funds in compliance with State aid rules
- Handling errors, irregularities and financial corrections
- Public authorities involved in the management of ERDF, ESF, CF, EAFRD and EMFF Programmes:
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Authorities involved in the management and implementation of EU funded projects:
- EU Funds and European Affairs Departments in national and regional ministries, agencies and governments
- Cities and local authorities implementing EU funded projects
- National and regional development agencies
- Other beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, NGOs and Associations, research institutes
- Bodies working on European Territorial Cooperation and INTERREG Programmes
- Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
- International, national and local associations and networks involved in the Cohesion policy
- Consultants and lawyers involved in projects containing European funding
EAFRD and EMFF
|What participants said about previous EStIF Events:
"Excellent organisation, good mixture of different topics, interesting presentations"
"Good opportunity to learn from experience from other countries"
"Superb speakers and organization as always!"
"Great event, unforgettable!"
"Good quality event, very useful for Managing Authorities"
“Perfect organisation and location! Excellent speakers and experts. A refreshing, new and unique experience for exchanging theories and practices and to meet other enthusiastic colleagues.”
"This was a well organized event, covering relevant and interesting
topic. The speakers were well informed and covered what was needed
in each topic"
“Excellent breath of topics, and highly interactive.”
"Interesting choice of topics for panel discussions, good quality of presentations"
“ESI made EASY!”
THE opportunity to exchange smooth and sound procedures for access to funding and implementation of projects.
Conference Material - No need to miss anything!
If you were unable to make it to the EStIF Forum you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the events. The price is € 199,- (each, excl. of VAT).
If interested, please contact Juliana Veit