Publication frequency: quarterly
Subscription: € 348,- (EU Member States: VAT will be added if
(Postage and handling are included)
Single issue order
Order the first issue (first quarter 2010) for free now!
RELP - A Journal of Renewable Energy Law and Policy
The Renewable Energy Law and Policy Review (RELP) provides a platform for analysis and discussion, both in Europe and internationally, of the legal and policy issues surrounding renewable energy. The journal reports on the dynamic and quickly changing developments taking place in Europe and around the world in the renewable energy sector, from bio-energy, solar and wind power to emerging technologies like fuel cells and nuclear fusion.
The journal serves a growing international community of renewable energy practitioners, lawyers and policy makers, providing them with timely analysis and reports on the legal and policy implications of recent technology advances, political and regulatory decisions and market trends. Each issue reports on new developments and critical issues from the European Union and its Member States, cutting-edge experience from North America, Australia and Japan, as well as opportunities and challenges in emerging markets and leading countries of the developing world such as Brazil, China and India.
The journal is dedicated to new developments in renewable energy law and policy, with a focus on implications of the climate change negotiation process. Topics include:
- Implications of climate change negotiations for renewable energy development
- Evolution of European Union renewable energy policy
- Trends in legal and policy frameworks for renewable energy development in selected EU Member States and other leading renewable energy jurisdictions
- Legal and policy challenges to commercial scale development of renewable energy technologies in selected developing countries
- Prospects for integration of solar, wind and biogas production into national power grids
- Emerging role and influence of renewable energy agencies, such as the International Renewable Energy Agency
Please send abstracts, a short biographical sketch and full contact information to:
Managing Editor, Renewable Energy Law and Policy Review (RELP)
or register and upload your manuscript here:
Thank your for your interest.