The new Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers recently entered into force and established important rules, requirements and responsibilities governing food information, and in particular food labelling. In order to ensure a proper compliance and implementation, practitioners are required to quickly identify and solve its problems.
At this half-day seminar, experts from the industry, private legal practice and academia have provided key insights on the application of this new regulation and also addressed the challenges and perspectives for the food industry.
• in-house food lawyers and marketing representatives from the industry
• private legal practitioners
Benefits of Attending
• Receive first-hand information and insights from our expert speakers!
• Find out how to deal with the challenges the new food information regulation causes in your business!
• Meet other professionals facing similar challenges and enjoy a great networking opportunity!