The Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 on Nutrition and Health Claims has an enormous influence on the law on food advertising, the product development in food enterprises, foodstuff monitoring and nutrition science.
At this half-day event experts from the industry as well as private legal practice described the impact the regulation has in their field of business and illustrated some of the challenges the industry is currently facing.
• in-house food lawyers and marketing representatives from the industry
• private legal practitioners
Benefits of Attending
• Receive first-hand information and insights from our expert speakers!
• Find out how to deal with the challenges the regulation on nutrition and health claims causes in your business!
• Meet other professionals facing similar challenges and enjoy a great networking opportunity!