How to Most Effectively Use Technical Assistance for ESI Funds?
4 - 5 May 2017 | Budapest
If you have any questions in regards to the programme of the upcoming EStIF Workshop on Technical Assistance or you would like to get any additional information, please contact
With the current programming period a number of changes for the implementation and management of Technical Assistance have been introduced. Consequently some of them causes a lot of practical problems and various uncertainties for Technical Assistance experts in their day-to-day work.
Which costs are eligible in TA and which non-eligible? What are the possibilities of absorption of TA and how the absorption rate can be increased? What are the methods to monitor and evaluate the delivery of Technical Assistance in Member States? How can one get prepared to Audit of Technical Assistance? How Financial Instruments influence the projects?
The upcoming intensive workshop for public officials from Managing, Certifying, Audit Authorities and Intermediate Bodies will provide you with in-depth knowledge and practical examples on all your individual questions and challenges in regard to the implementation of Technical Assistance for ESI Funds.
The two-day intensive workshop focuses on the following topics:
- Role of Technical Assistance for the Implementation of ESI Funds
- Framework for Technical Assistance
- Successful Management of Technical Assistance
- Using Simplified Cost Options in Technical Assistance
- Financial Instruments
- Monitoring of Financial Progress and Performance of Technical Assistance
- Practical Workshop: Evaluation of Technical Assistance
- Audit of Technical Assistance - including Groupwork
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of implementation and management of Technical Assistance for ESI Funds 2014-2020, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- Bodies working in European Territorial Cooperation
- Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Consultants and lawyers specialised on ESI Funds
Workshop Material - No need to miss anything!
If you were unable to make it to the workshop and/or conference you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the events. The price is € 199,- (each, excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Hella Baumeister.